In this post, you’re going to find 10 blogging tricks that I work with to get more traffic!
The “in” thing right now in network marketing is absolutely to own a blog! Doesn’t it seem like every single person you recognize online uses a blog? Personally, I honestly love having a blog, on the grounds that I created it, I write it, and it makes me cash.
However, the issue with this deluge of new bloggers (I’m not criticizing, I’m a new blogger.) is that everyone plus their dog is trying to rank on Google!
Well, It seems like the “magic” number is to be ranked better than 100,000 in the world. But if you don’t have any blogging tricks up your sleeve it’s not going to come to pass.
now how can a bazillion marketers, and all the other sites out there all rank in the top 100,000?
The precise answer. they can’t. so that means you have to be ahead of the game, get a leg up on the competition (now that I think about it, possibly I shouldn’t share this post with you.haha).
If you’re simply creating posts, you are going to be left in the dust because others are doing so much more! That’s why I’m going to share with you my 10 easy blogging tricks.
The very initial thing you expressly need to know about blogging is that you need to work with a self hosted WordPress blog. I’m going to share my top 10 favorite blogging tricks to get traffic and leads! Here they are, in no special order:
1. Set up the Onlywire plug-in and submit all your blog posts to over 30 separate social media bookmarks, your followers will be able to use this button as well to share your stuff.
2. shoot a video with you introducing them to your blog and say thanks for visiting, here is what you’re going to get out of my blog, and opt-in to get my free training. This sends traffic to you from Youtube and whoever else you share your video with.
3. Don’t pitch with every blog post! In fact you should not post ANY pitches until you start obtaining a good supply traffic and people commenting. You want to post ideas that will actually benefit others and have them coming back for more.
4. Put a seeable opt-in form that shows up on every page. There’s no point in using all this time and energy into your blog if you’re not going to generate leads with it and connect with people.
5. Install Digg Digg to place your social media share plug-ins on your posts. The more you create a social buzz with your content, the more Google looks at it.
6. You personally share your new blog posts through Twitter, Digg, and all over Facebook in the groups and tribes.
7. Shoot a video about your post on Youtube and link it back to your blog. This also creates a backlink for your blog!
8. use an article submitter to send out your post to hundreds of article directories. The more “hooks” you have out there the more people are going to be “caught.”
9. Make sure you have a keyword in mind and put that keyword in the title, description, tags, body, and anchor text (the text that you click on in a link) You can also do some keyword research using some simple SEO blog tips
10. Create a Squidoo and a Hubpage with links back to your original post on your blog. This also creates a back link for your blog.
If you do most of these blogging tricks, I promise that your blog will get a big boost in traffic and therefore your Alexa ranking. It still requires time for your blog to begin ranking, so BE PATIENT!
I’ve had my blog up for pretty much 10 months, and the ranking is really beginning to take off because I’ve been fairly (not completely) consistent with doing the stuff above. Now my blog posts are showing up on Google! It’s exciting and it’s fun seeing the results.
Some other blogging tricks I use is what is called “tribes” to share my blog posts. With a tribe, when you post your content the goal is that everybody else in the tribe shares it and you share their content that you posted.
The main one I use is called The Unified Tribe and then the four that I use on Facebook are the MLM Power Tribe, MLM Global Mastermind Tribe, MLM Magic Tribe, and MLM Alphas Tribe. now get out there and start getting your blog to rank! Just don’t beat me ; ).
Hope these blogging tricks help you get out there and getting traffic!